• Is willpower really a limited resource? We get into what experts are saying now and why "friction" could be the reason you're not reaching your goals.
• What causes people to quit gyms? What percentage drop out every year? And why do gym owners actually need members to sign up... but not show up? See if you can pass Chris's quiz on this topic!
• The fitness industry is divided. Half think sugar is addictive, the other half believe it's not. We discuss it. What's your take?
• If you've got a grown dog with puppy-energy, you're going to want to hear what's in Dani's cart. Hint: A tired dog is a good dog.
• Chris talks about barefoot training and some super-socks to make it less gross.
Got questions you'd like us to cover on the show or feedback you're wanting to share? Find us on social!
Connect with Dani on the 'gram and Chris on Twitter.