• Do fitness websites need to show more "relatable" looking bodies? As the CCO of T-Nation.com, Chris keeps getting asked why average bodies aren't featured more often. So we get into the details.
• Does having a lower voice make a woman more attractive... or less? Take this relationship/nutrition/psychology quiz and see if you can beat Dani's score!
• What personality trait keeps you from quitting? Navy seals and marines were studied to see what makes people the most resilient. And the results will surprise you.
• What's an easy (and natural) solution for super-anxious dogs? If your vet is recommending Prozac, this might be an alternative to try first.
• And what taco sauce do you need to grab at the store? It's high in cumin and surprisingly low in crappy ingredients.
Got questions, feedback, or topic ideas you'd like us to cover? Find us on social (Chris, Dani). And if you'd like to see the links to anything we mentioned on this episode, head over to Fitpantspodcast.com for more details.
PS – If you're enjoying our company, let us know! Drop us a five-star rating wherever you get your podcasts.
PPS – Do people read this far down in the show notes?