• At what point does discipline become disordered and are diets really a bad thing? We get into the details.
• Is it fear or phobia? See if you can pass our quiz on the crazy things people run from.
• What common over-the-counter drug can cause you to take bigger risks and lower your sense of empathy? Bonus: It might be the perfect solution for the risk-averse.
• What weird plush toy do you need to buy for the millennial in your life?
• And what training gadget do you need to add to your home workout arsenal?
Got questions, feedback, or topic ideas you'd like us to cover? Find us on social (Chris, Dani). And if you'd like to see the links to anything we mentioned on this episode, head over to Fitpantspodcast.com for more details.